Who are we looking for?
– A creative and forward-thinking content and social media expert!
– You’ll have excellent communication skills to liaise with our clients
– An interest in graphic design with ability to use Photoshop being ideal
– You will need to be proactive and possess great time management skills as you’ll be
managing a case load of our current clients
– We would like someone who shares the same core values as us – work hard but have fun along the way!
A bit about what you’ll do:
– You will need to be a creative thinker! The ability to create engaging and relevant content for our clients on applicable social media platforms such as Twitter, Instagram and Facebook
– The ability to plan and develop social media strategies, specific to our client, is essential. After all, it’s all about boosting their brand and engagement levels
– You will need to be able to think on your feet to create live and captivating content for social feeds. This can include news on upcoming events and behind the scenes videos to really connect with their audience
– Maintaining and building relationships with our current clients. You’ll be expected to liaise with clients on a regular basis, ascertaining their brand awareness goals and displaying these via their social media pages
What experience will you need?
– We are looking for you to have at least 1 years’ experience within the social media sector
– Must have experience in planning and developing social media strategies, demonstrating proven results in engaging and building an audience across the specified social media platforms
If you believe that you could add value to our expanding Digital Marketing Agency and would like to join our small but ever evolving team then please drop an email with your CV and we will be in touch! We promise job satisfaction and career development along the way!